The United States today is the most powerful nation in the world, perhaps even stronger than Rome was during its heyday. It is likely to remain the world's preeminent power for at least several decades to come. What behavior is appropriate for such a powerful state? To answer this question, Robert J. Art concentrates on "grand strategy"―the deployment of military power in both peace and war to sup...
Series: Cornell Studies in Security Affairs
Hardcover: 344 pages
Publisher: Cornell University Press; 1 edition (June 5, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 6010497
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: I agreed with the author's conclusion, but found the construction of the book a bit simplistic. Useful for students new to the subject (which includes most politicians), perhaps less so for more experienced students and practitioners....
- A Grand Strategy for America (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs) pdf
- Download A Grand Strategy for America (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs) epub
- A Grand Strategy for America (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs) text
- 0801441390 pdf
- Download Robert J. Art pdf
- Download Robert J. Art books
- Download Politics and Social Sciences pdf books
Game of crowns elizabeth camilla kate and the throne Stem gems book Little nation an other stories The art of selling to the affluent how to attract service and retain wealthy customers and clients for life
If ever there were a book that showed the consequences of not sleeping, it would be "The Princess Wh...
I originally started with the second book because this one was out of publish. It took me a long tim...