These agricultural census records name only the head of the household; however, they do yield unique information about how people lived. Often, individuals who were missed on the regular U.S. census will appear on the agricultural census. Six of the agricultural census's original forty-eight columns are transcribed here: name of owner, improved acreage, unimproved acreage, cash value of farm, valu...
Paperback: 394 pages
Publisher: Heritage Books (July 20, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.9 x 10.5 inches
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Alabama 1850 Agricultural and Manufacturing Census, Volume 4 epub
- Download Alabama 1850 Agricultural and Manufacturing Census, Volume 4 pdf
- Alabama 1850 Agricultural and Manufacturing Census, Volume 4 txt
- 978-0788449390 pdf
- Download Linda L. Green epub
- Download Linda L. Green books
- Download pdf books
I want to tell future readers of this book in this way. I read it first when I was 14 or 15. I thoug...
Just what I needed. Crocheting for a beginner.This book starts off by showing you how to start the y...
As usual, a good edition, easy to lie flat on piano rack AND nicely priced...