If you shop at a grocery store, you need this book! Beating the High Cost of Eating is a course in supermarket survival. It will teach you proven strategies that will increase your buying power by 33 percent or more! In its pages you will find practical and tested ways to get the most out of your grocery dollar as you learn to* Recognize the best price when you see it* Redefine impulse and compar...
Paperback: 209 pages
Publisher: Horizon Publishers, an Imprint of Cedar Fort, Inc. (May 1, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 3378720
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: Barbara Salsbury packs her book with a lot of useful information. She doesn't write about how to choose the freshest produce or the best time of day to shop. She deals with subjects such as in-store psychology (ie: why we buy when we didn't plan to b...
- Beating the High Cost of Eating: The Essential Guide to Supermarket Survival epub
- Download Beating the High Cost of Eating: The Essential Guide to Supermarket Survival pdf
- Beating the High Cost of Eating: The Essential Guide to Supermarket Survival text
- 978-0882907864 epub
- Download Barbara Salsbury epub
- Download Barbara Salsbury ebooks
- Download Reference epub books
I am struggling to understand the first review posted here. Perhaps it is a matter of what groundwo...
I gave it to my grandson as a gift He loves roller coasters so we had great fun tracing the mazes a...