In developing countries, where growth expectations are high, least-cost environmental policies are crucial since they can reduce the conflict between economic growth and the environment. In view of this, policymakers in these economies must be very aware of the relationship between economic and environmental issues to offer policy initiatives which can increase efficiency and improve equity. The a...
Hardcover: 202 pages
Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub; illustrated edition edition (November 30, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 8407116
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
- Environmental Economics and Policy Making in Developing Countries: Current Issues epub
- Download Environmental Economics and Policy Making in Developing Countries: Current Issues epub
- Environmental Economics and Policy Making in Developing Countries: Current Issues txt
- 978-1840646023 pdf
- Download Ronaldo Seroa Da Motta epub
- Download Ronaldo Seroa Da Motta books
- Download Business and Money epub ebooks
This book may be older, but I was very impressed with the level of information it has provided me wi...
Great book, contains both sheet and tab. All the Stones classics are in this volume....