If you were sure a kid from your school had been murdered, would you try to find out who did it even if no one believed you? When an honor student at Woodhaven High commits suicide after being expelled for having alcohol in his locker, Xander and Jackson (Jax) Carter track all the data from his last days, uncovering secrets from the school campus to venture capital on Sand Hill Road. The loose th...
Series: The Carter Bros Mysteries
Paperback: 198 pages
Publisher: Banning Books (June 4, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 7233996
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: The Hardy Brothers meets the 21st century is the perfect description for The Carter Brothers! Fun, fast-paced mysteries with plenty of clues to follow along, and I am enjoying the character development of everyone. Can't wait for more in this series!...
- Failblog: A Carter Bros Mystery (The Carter Bros Mysteries) (Volume 1) epub
- Download Failblog: A Carter Bros Mystery (The Carter Bros Mysteries) (Volume 1) epub
- Failblog: A Carter Bros Mystery (The Carter Bros Mysteries) (Volume 1) text
- 9780990526827 pdf
- Download Sheila Scobba Banning epub
- Download Sheila Scobba Banning books
- Download Teens epub books
The first three "Planet of the Apes" films have a tenuous link based on shared characters, but their...
The entire French and Indian War Series was verry well written and accurate in its details. The char...
I love Airedales and I love this calendar! I buy one every year and this one is a great one! Great p...