The fear of change, the fear of the unknown, the fear of never being able to eat bacon again! These are just a few of the reasons people are afraid to go vegan. Going Vegan seeks to change that, and provide a practical and easy-to-understand guidebook to fearlessly (and deliciously) transition to a plant-based way of life. Authors Joni Marie Newman and Gerrie L. Adams will effortlessly guide you t...
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: Fair Winds Press (August 1, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 9.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 508907
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: Very informative. I am taking co-author Gerrie Adam's cooking class at Whole Foods in San Luis Obispo, CA the last Thursday of every month. I am transitioning to more vegan recipes in my diet. Gerrie is a great teacher. She cooks recipes from th...
- Going Vegan: The Complete Guide to Making a Healthy Transition to a Plant-Based Lifestyle pdf
- Download Going Vegan: The Complete Guide to Making a Healthy Transition to a Plant-Based Lifestyle epub
- Going Vegan: The Complete Guide to Making a Healthy Transition to a Plant-Based Lifestyle text
- 978-1592336074 epub
- Download Joni Marie Newman pdf
- Download Joni Marie Newman books
- Download Cookbooks, Food and Wine pdf ebooks
This is a business book like no other I have read. Clare Harris starts off by explaining how powerf...
The rating does not reflect my view of the novel Ulysses, which I love, admire, and have taught (alt...