The New York Times bestseller When Kurt Cobain died by his own hand in April 1994, it was an act of will that typified his short, angry, inspired life. Veteran music journalist Charles R. Cross fuses his intimate knowledge of the Seattle music scene with his deep compassion for his subject in this extraordinary story of artistic brilliance and the pain that extinguished it. Based on more than four...
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks; Unabridged edition (August 15, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.2 x 6 inches
Amazon Rank: 2099742
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: Charles Cross published this book in 2001 and has never amended or updated it. Much of what is in here has been publicly questioned or straight-up disproved. This book needs to either be updated or removed from publication. Leaving it in circulati...
- Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain [UNABRIDGED] pdf
- Download Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain [UNABRIDGED] pdf
- Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain [UNABRIDGED] txt
- 978-0786171361 pdf
- Download Charles R. Cross epub
- Download Charles R. Cross ebooks
- Download epub ebooks
A fantastic history of Papua from a great colonial leader who traversed the region on foot and on sh...
Just finished 3 months in SE Asia. This book was super helpful and honestly really up to date. It al...