What are musical works? Are they discovered or created? Can recordings substitute faithfully for live performances? This book considers these and other intriguing questions. It first outlines the nature of musical works, their relation to performances, and their notational specification; it then considers authenticity in performance, musical traditions, and recordings. Comprehensive and original, ...
Paperback: 382 pages
Publisher: Clarendon Press; 1 edition (September 30, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.9 x 6.1 inches
Amazon Rank: 3144515
Format: PDF Text TXT book
- Musical Works and Performances: A Philosophical Exploration pdf
- Download Musical Works and Performances: A Philosophical Exploration epub
- Musical Works and Performances: A Philosophical Exploration text
- 978-0199274116 pdf
- Download Stephen Davies pdf
- Download Stephen Davies ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks
Here Liesaving lessons notes rom an acciental mother pdf link The good luck cat Stretching by bob anerson Game of crowns elizabeth camilla kate and the throne Here Bruce sringsteen iano sheet music pdf link
A lovely edition with bright and cheerful pictures. Since no mention is made of the contents, I shal...
My son needed this book for a second grade literacy project. The story is about Henry who wants a do...