Geshe Sopa offers insightful commentary on two of the earliest Tibetan texts that focus on mental training. Peacock in the Poison Grove presents powerful yogic methods of dispelling the selfish delusions of the ego and maintaining purity in our motives. Geshe Sopa's lucid explanations teach how we can fight the egocentric enemy within by realizing the truth of emptiness and by developing a compass...
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Wisdom Publications (September 9, 1996)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1049397
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: The book is very accessible, and like an onion the texts have layers of meaning. The commentary of the Lamas involved is thought provoking. It certainly changed the way I view and apply myself to meditation....
- Peacock in the Poison Grove: Two Buddhist Texts on Training the Mind pdf
- Download Peacock in the Poison Grove: Two Buddhist Texts on Training the Mind epub
- Peacock in the Poison Grove: Two Buddhist Texts on Training the Mind txt
- 978-0861711857 pdf
- Download Geshe Lhundub Sopa pdf
- Download Geshe Lhundub Sopa ebooks
- Download Politics and Social Sciences epub books
Re claire ogers Here Everything is an illusion pdf link Stem gems book Here The alhabet book eastman pdf link The things you can see only when you slow down how to be calm in a busy world
Charles Soule's run on the Astonishing X-men was interesting that it departed from a lot of the flou...
An equally warm-hearted follow-up to the first book by this amazing young author! Those of us who sh...
She, the first volume of the "She" stories, ends with a thrilling conclusion. Ayesha begins shortly...