In this absorbing and equally inspiring companion volume to his classic trilogy—The Road Less Traveled, Further Along the Road Less Traveled, and The Road Less Traveled and Beyond—Dr. M. Scott Peck brilliantly probes into the essence of human evil.People who are evil attack others instead of facing their own failures. Peck demonstrates the havoc these people of the lie work in the lives of those a...
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Touchstone; 2 edition (January 2, 1998)
Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 10132
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: At some point in life, some percentage of the population will have a confrontation with evil. They may, as was the case with me, previously have thought they understood the concept or even dismissed the idea entirely.Then, suddenly, when the confront...
- People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil epub
- Download People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil epub
- People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil text
- 978-0684848594 pdf
- Download M. Scott Peck epub
- Download M. Scott Peck books
- Download Politics and Social Sciences epub ebooks
High Tide on Main Street is a book that will make you wake up. This easy read gives a clear underst...