Alphabetically organizing its entries by term or task, this reference allows even new users of PowerPoint to easily get answers. With more than 300 entries of key PowerPoint 2002 terms and descriptions of tasks, topics such as descriptions of how to add a chart to a slide, use background music during a presentation, or use a projector are easily found. With the detailed instructions on using the O...
Series: A-Z Guides
Paperback: 202 pages
Publisher: Redmond Technology Pr (September 1, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 15084240
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: Perhaps the most handy reference collection we have seen come through our ProCert Labs, Stephen L. Nelson's From A To Z collection of quick reference guides really hits the spot. If you are using a Microsoft Office product (and if you are not: its ti...
- Powerpoint 2002 from A to Z: A Quick Reference of More Than 300 Microsoft Powerpoint Tasks, Terms and Tricks (A-Z Guides) pdf
- Download Powerpoint 2002 from A to Z: A Quick Reference of More Than 300 Microsoft Powerpoint Tasks, Terms and Tricks (A-Z Guides) pdf
- Powerpoint 2002 from A to Z: A Quick Reference of More Than 300 Microsoft Powerpoint Tasks, Terms and Tricks (A-Z Guides) text
- 1931150230 epub
- Download Stephen L. Nelson epub
- Download Stephen L. Nelson ebooks
- Download Computers and Technology epub ebooks
Twenty salmon flies tying techniques for mastering the classic patterns Here Toto the tornado kitten pdf link Here Unlocking the secrets o your chilhoo memories pdf link
This author is excellent. I love his books. I was glad to get a book my public library did not have ...
If your kids have questions about dinosaurs, this book will be a great fit for them. The book is bas...