Hot Rocks, released almost four decades ago, remains the most significant Rolling Stones compilation ever. It is The Rolling Stones' biggest-selling album---more than 12 million copies! This book features all 21 tracks from this landmark recording--fully transcribed for guitar! Hot Rocks' traces the development of the songwriting team of Jagger and Richards. The album begins with the early cover r...
Series: Alfred's Classic Album Editions
Paperback: 136 pages
Publisher: Alfred Music (May 1, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.5 x 12 inches
Amazon Rank: 324579
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: Great book, contains both sheet and tab. All the Stones classics are in this volume....
- Rolling Stones -- Hot Rocks 1964-1971: Authentic Guitar TAB (Alfred's Classic Album Editions) epub
- Download Rolling Stones -- Hot Rocks 1964-1971: Authentic Guitar TAB (Alfred's Classic Album Editions) pdf
- Rolling Stones -- Hot Rocks 1964-1971: Authentic Guitar TAB (Alfred's Classic Album Editions) txt
- 9780739059753 pdf
- Download The Rolling Stones epub
- Download The Rolling Stones ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography epub books
Hello kitty crochet books Honky Estiny ormula
Book came in good condition as promised....
I can't recommend this series highly enough. My 6 year old son had no interest in reading and was re...
This is the classic song, 'Frosty the Snowman'. The illustrations are cute. I'm giving this book t...
It is very good and very thorough!...