The right to "pursue happiness" is one of the dominant themes of western culture, and understanding the causes of happiness is one of the primary goals of the positive psychology movement. However, before the causality question can even be considered, a more basic question must be addressed: CAN happiness change? Reasons for skepticism include the notion of a "genetic set point" for happiness, i.e...
Paperback: 334 pages
Publisher: Academic Press; Paperback reprint of hardcover 1st ed., 2014 edition (September 2, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 4491369
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: This is an original collection of articles on happiness for professionals and educated readers in psychology, Very lengthy bibliographies. IF you are interested in why you or others are unhappy, this is essential reading. The authors analyze numerous...
- Stability of Happiness: Theories and Evidence on Whether Happiness Can Change epub
- Download Stability of Happiness: Theories and Evidence on Whether Happiness Can Change pdf
- Stability of Happiness: Theories and Evidence on Whether Happiness Can Change txt
- 978-0128102497 epub
- Download Kennon M Sheldon pdf
- Download Kennon M Sheldon books
- Download Health, Fitness and Dieting pdf ebooks
A candid look at a woman's journey to self fulfillment, this book embraces the power of self reflect...