People who believe that they have no time and who lack the awareness of values, time management and goal setting, tend to be followers. They procrastinate, they usually don't care to contribute to the higher good, and they live in a comfort zone with no vision or plan for a better future. They live their lives in a blurry world where opportunities are missed and the promise of success is blocked. ...
Paperback: 146 pages
Publisher: iUniverse (October 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1851650
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This is a very valuable addition to the book, if you are serious about being a great leader. I never pictured myself a leader until I read the book. In fact, at first I questioned if I had made a mistake in purchasing the book. But, I was quickly con...
- Stop Wasting Your Time and Start Doing What Matters Most!: A Wake-Up Call for True Leadership pdf
- Download Stop Wasting Your Time and Start Doing What Matters Most!: A Wake-Up Call for True Leadership epub
- Stop Wasting Your Time and Start Doing What Matters Most!: A Wake-Up Call for True Leadership text
- 978-1475938500 epub
- Download Jeffrey L. Krug epub
- Download Jeffrey L. Krug ebooks
- Download Self-Help epub books
Rl stine arty games Luis royo conceptions volume 3 luis royo conceptions hc Premium 2nd edition advanced dungeons dragons players handbook dd core rulebook Download Patience princess catherine pdf at allsnorberila.wordpress.com Little nation an other stories Larry lea books Belina jensen husban
I purchased this book in hopes that I would find some actionable information for new cycling aspirat...
I was excited about this new media format thinking I could use images for a screen saver or look at ...
A great read for anyone. This book is inspiring and well developed. Whether you're a new Mom or be...
Initially I found the book interesting for all the background stories of famous writers, musicians a...