People who believe that they have no time and who lack the awareness of values, time management and goal setting, tend to be followers. They procrastinate, they usually don't care to contribute to the higher good, and they live in a comfort zone with no vision or plan for a better future. They live their lives in a blurry world where opportunities are missed and the promise of success is blocked. ...
Paperback: 146 pages
Publisher: iUniverse (October 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1851650
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This is a very valuable addition to the book, if you are serious about being a great leader. I never pictured myself a leader until I read the book. In fact, at first I questioned if I had made a mistake in purchasing the book. But, I was quickly con...
- Stop Wasting Your Time and Start Doing What Matters Most!: A Wake-Up Call for True Leadership pdf
- Download Stop Wasting Your Time and Start Doing What Matters Most!: A Wake-Up Call for True Leadership epub
- Stop Wasting Your Time and Start Doing What Matters Most!: A Wake-Up Call for True Leadership text
- 978-1475938500 epub
- Download Jeffrey L. Krug epub
- Download Jeffrey L. Krug ebooks
- Download Self-Help epub books
Degrees of inequality culture class and gender in american higher education Here Everything is an illusion pdf link William blake the gates of paradise Download Inquebrantable desarme el plan de satans para destruir su fundamento spanish edition pdf at allpugenho.wordpress.com Download The tick comic pdf at consfutacaothi.wordpress.com
I LOVE this book! It took a little bit for me to connect with all of the characters, but at some poi...