Concise and informative, The Art of Throwing is the ultimate introduction to the exciting world of throwing weapons.It provides thorough explanation and instruction on everything from grips and stances, targets and trajectories, and even how to construct weapons. The fundamentals of weapon throwing are easy to learn, but mastering aim—let alone mastering aim with a variety of weapons—involves time...
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; Paperback with DVD edition (June 20, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 164147
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: This is a good book for a beginner. After reading and implementing the stance, grips and equations I was able to go outside with a set of $12 knives and actually stick a few. It takes patience and practice, just as the author says, but with determina...
- The Art of Throwing: The Definitive Guide to Thrown Weapons Techniques [DVD Included] pdf
- Download The Art of Throwing: The Definitive Guide to Thrown Weapons Techniques [DVD Included] pdf
- The Art of Throwing: The Definitive Guide to Thrown Weapons Techniques [DVD Included] txt
- 978-0804840934 pdf
- Download Amante P. Marinas Sr. epub
- Download Amante P. Marinas Sr. ebooks
- Download Sports and Outdoors pdf books
Larry lea books Auntie claus and the key to christmas Estiny ormula Here First and only gaunts ghosts pdf link Download Staar test ractice books pdf at allsertponlec.wordpress.com Alan letcher the art o looking sieways Zen ties Read Not quite scaramouche a guardians of the flame novel ebook blandaccasuun.wordpress.com
Very happy with this book. I highly recommend treasures by Macmillan and mcgrawhill. Will continue t...
We borrowed this book from the library and my son (6 years old) loves it. In fact, he drags it to be...
On first look, this is an ideal Sales 101 book, for the new and aspiring salesperson who wants to b...