In Christian theology, it is a fundamental assumption that Jesus was incapable of lying. In fact, the entire theological edifice depends upon it. How is it, then, that New Testament scholars will reluctantly admit that a variant reading in the Gospel of John in which Jesus appears to tell a lie may be the correct reading? By their laborious efforts through the ages to justify and explain this litt...
Paperback: 146 pages
Publisher: Infinity Publishing (July 1, 2011)
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 15800099
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
- The Day Christ Lied: John 7:8 and its Critics pdf
- Download The Day Christ Lied: John 7:8 and its Critics epub
- The Day Christ Lied: John 7:8 and its Critics txt
- 978-0741465283 epub
- Download John H. Arnold pdf
- Download John H. Arnold books
- Download Christian Books and Bibles epub books
In Screening Enlightenment: Hollywood and the Cultural Reconstruction of Defeated Japan, author Hiro...
As someone who's been a real estate broker for more than a dozen years, I wanted to read a lawyer's ...
Once I started reading this book, I did not want to put it down. I am so grateful for having discove...