In Christian theology, it is a fundamental assumption that Jesus was incapable of lying. In fact, the entire theological edifice depends upon it. How is it, then, that New Testament scholars will reluctantly admit that a variant reading in the Gospel of John in which Jesus appears to tell a lie may be the correct reading? By their laborious efforts through the ages to justify and explain this litt...
Paperback: 146 pages
Publisher: Infinity Publishing (July 1, 2011)
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 15800099
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
- The Day Christ Lied: John 7:8 and its Critics pdf
- Download The Day Christ Lied: John 7:8 and its Critics epub
- The Day Christ Lied: John 7:8 and its Critics txt
- 978-0741465283 epub
- Download John H. Arnold pdf
- Download John H. Arnold books
- Download Christian Books and Bibles epub books
This is a great book, especially for kids. It teaches them many valuable insights about money and cu...
Ian Johnson is an excellent journalist, and this book showcases his skill. He comes off as extremely...
Julian Berengaut's book is not only a persistent and controversial dialogue between two women. It is...