Most basket weaves are created on two axes but the triaxial method — also known as mad weaving — is formed on three axes for a strong and distinctive fabric that lends itself well to color patterns. Mad weaving has been practiced around the world for generations, from Asia to South America, but there are only a handful of instructional books on the subject. This detailed, easy-to-follow guide rein...
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Dover Publications (May 18, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 544032
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: Such talent and excellent instruction. The hard work and dedication to learning and sharing the creativity of this basket weaving technique it un rivaled. My hat is off to this craft and the excellent presentation in this book....
- The Mad Weave Book: An Ancient Form of Triaxial Basket Weaving epub
- Download The Mad Weave Book: An Ancient Form of Triaxial Basket Weaving pdf
- The Mad Weave Book: An Ancient Form of Triaxial Basket Weaving text
- 978-0486806037 epub
- Download Shereen LaPlantz epub
- Download Shereen LaPlantz books
- Download Crafts, Hobbies and Home pdf ebooks
Great book, contains both sheet and tab. All the Stones classics are in this volume....
The author exposes a horrible time in American history when the state of Mississippi actively spied ...
Very rudimentary information. This book is NOT for a professional DBA. Very disappointed in the extr...
Great layout. Includes the relevant charts and seems to cover the key content. I am already a studen...