A classic work by Dr. Seuss writing as Theo. LeSieg, with new illustrations by Joe Mathieu, about who has teeth, who doesn't, and how to keep the ones you have!From the Hardcover Library Binding edition....
Age Range: 2 - 5 years
Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
Lexile Measure: 0510
Series: Bright & Early Books(R) (Book 25)
Hardcover: 48 pages
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (September 26, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.3 x 9.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 110316
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: First I want to state I have collected Dr. Seuss books when my kiddos had story time and now I'm doing a new collection with my grandkiddos, and they LOVE the books. "The TOOTH Book" has good info concerning teeth especially what they should not do, ...
- The Tooth Book (Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners) pdf
- Download The Tooth Book (Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners) epub
- The Tooth Book (Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners) text
- 48 pages epub
- Download Theo Lesieg epub
- Download Theo Lesieg books
- Download Children's Books epub books
This book was a welcome addition to my collection of lateral thinking puzzles; the puzzles are inter...
Perhaps the most handy reference collection we have seen come through our ProCert Labs, Stephen L. N...
New submissive, Mia, makes the journey from the shy country mouse who belonged to Master Philip, to ...